Hi everyone

Yes, the obligatory introductions section, but serves a good purpose - like a good, soft toilet paper - used only once but truly wonderful! "Here's to you and here's to me, may we never disagree - if perchance we ever do, here's to me and to hell with you!"
rockinrum
Oscar

Hi everyone

Post by rockinrum »

Thank you for including me in your forums!

I have always been interested in rum. Not just tasting, but the history, production process, varieties, etc. Recently, when doing some research, I stumbled upon some forums that were discussing artificially sweetened and flavored rums that advertise as 'premium rum.' I was very disturbed and upset by this, as I am (for better or worse) a 'purest' when it comes to my food and drink.

As I continued searching around to learn more, I came across this great forum and have been reading many of the posts. I wanted to be a part of the project and learn more from everyone about TRUE, unsweetened, unaltered rums!

Thanks to everyone for accepting me, especially Capn, and I do look forward to conversing with you all in the future!

-rockinrum
Capn Jimbo
Rum Evangelisti and Compleat Idiot

Post by Capn Jimbo »

Welcome...

You are among friends, as you will see. May I also point out that Rockinrum was the poster who confronted the Preacher with the sugar issue, which was noted in the Scuttlebutt section.

http://rumproject.com/rumforum//viewtopic.php?t=1268

da'Rum, Dai and JaRiMi did the same, back when doing so pretty much meant getting "liberated". But I digress. Here the truth and purity are not only encouraged but honored.

Again, welcome...
da'rum
Minor God

Post by da'rum »

Welcome. Thanks for joining.
in goes your eye out